Sunday, October 25, 2015

La Spezia to Riomaggiore

Apparently yesterday wasn't the turn back the clock day for those of you in the States, but it was here in Italy, and we were grateful for the extra hour of sleep considering we're already on a train and it's only 7:05.

We take this train exactly one stop (about ten minutes) and arrive in Riomaggiore to meet our guide today.  It is my sister Rebecca's (person #1, wedding manager extraordinaire, dog guardian, advisor on all things girl, and so forth) birthday and our present to her is not making her go on this hike with us.

Both of us are a little nervous about this, but if things go sideways, we'll just hop back on a train and come back.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate that you don't feel the need to get dressed up for me. Please come home, I don't know how much longer I can handle not talking to you!

    ReplyDelete